Is your company interested in hiring an Intern? If so, send us a mail about the company's name, description and location. Also include the position your company is interested in hiring and we will put up the offer.
Unilever offers internships to students in many of our offices around the world. Placements range in duration from 12 weeks to a year. What’s constant everywhere is the hands-on experience you’ll get working in one of the world’s leading consumer goods companies. Come and be part of a team at Unilever that’s working to create better futures every day.
Tizeti (wifi.com.ng) is a growing, NCC licensed Internet Service Provider operating in Lekki, Lagos and expanding coverage to Lagos. We offer commercial and residential Wi-fi Internet to estates, hotels, multi-tenant buildings and individual
We are searching for motivated personnel to help us expand our operations all over Lagos.
• Bachelors or HND or OND degree in any field
• Working knowledge of Internet Service Provider
• Strong entrepreneurial and leadership skills
• Tizeti has a great team and we are looking for individuals who can make an immediate positive contribution. If that’s you and you want to help us expand in to new areas, submit your resume to www.tizeti.com/career/submit and sell yourself!
AGORA’s leadership development program is specifically designed to help you build operational and leadership skills that will be essential to yo
Our program provides you with valuable hands-on experience and an understanding of our diverse business portfolio. You’ll learn and you’ll grow — all while building an impressive resume. AGORA offers a variety of challenging roles in Food & Beverage, Facilities, Recruitment, Office Management, Retailing, HR Consulting, Culinary, Finance/Accounting, Sales, Logistics, Art, Branding, Human Capital Management and more all over the US, Canada, South Africa, Ghana, and Nigeria.
We are looking to hire young students/Graduate with strong motivation to learn and work with our team of professionals in order to gain insight and practical knowledge of our businesses.
ur growth and career advancement. The Leadership program equips you with the tools to successfully navigate the many diverse areas of business at AGORA. You will be given the opportunity to enrich and nourish lives in the communities we serve through hands-on meaningful management experiences!
· Robust learning & career readiness training throughout the program
· 10-12 week internship program
· Hands-on meaningful experiences, including an internship project
· Position yourself to get drafted into our Leadership Program upon graduation!!
· Agora leaders are Ambitious, Diverse, Passionate, Versatile and put learning into practice
· Engage with peers, mentors and team lead to develop your professional network and establish your personal brand
· Work, grow and experience AGORA in our energetic & diverse environments
· Career development and coaching provided at key milestones to enhance your learning and experience
· Set goals, act and win with a proven leader in the industry
METHOD OF APPLICATION Graduates in any discipline, OND Holders, and skillful Workers.
Do you think you have the CAN-DO Spirit to make it through our program and join our Corporate Workforce
then send your up-to-date CV/Resume with CGPA clearly stated firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive no response from us if Unqualified. Only Shortlisted candidates will be invited to go through our tailored recruitment process